The Power of Emotions, Elevating Your Mindset and Getting Rid of Limiting Beliefs with Jason Treu [PODCAST 112]
Have you ever looked in the mirror and asked, “Am I happy?” What if the TRUTH to that question could set you FREE?
Today, you are going to learn about the power of emotions, how to elevate your mindset, the keys to identify and get rid of your limiting beliefs with Jason Treu. You’ll walk away with the tools you need create immediate value in the marketplace so you can have a greater reach, impact, and contribution.
Jason Treu is a best-selling author who works with experts, entrepreneurs, and executives to get unstuck in this CRAZY world and realize what makes them unique. His best-selling book,“Social Wealth”, has become a definitive guide in building personal and professional relationships having sold more than 35,000 copies and ranking #1 in several business categories.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- The “Why” behind Jason’s passion to help others succeed; [2:30]
- If you wait around to get it just right, you’ll never accomplish anything; [6:00]
- What are the limiting beliefs that hold us back? [7:40]
- How to begin to unpack your limiting beliefs; [10:00]
- Do you want to be happy or fulfilled? [16:00]
- Understanding your need for purpose; [18:00]
- You’ve got to master your own mindset; [21:00]
- How to understand your emotional drivers; [23:30]
- Game-changing strategies to build instant rapport; [26:00]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- Jason’s website: jasontreu.com
- Jason’s book: Social Wealth
- Rise 25
- Never miss an episode of Growth To Freedom – HERE
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: