Create Repeat Business and Loyal Customers By Delivering the WOW Factor, with John Dwyer [PODCAST 92]
In this episode of Growth to Freedom you will discover how to identify your most profitable clients, how to attract them, and how to keep them coming back again and again with repeat business. John Dwyer is my guest and he’s an expert at delivering “WOW!” experiences to his customers and clients and unpacks the 5 aspects of his “Wheel of WOW” client attraction formula.
John Dwyer (“JD”) is often referred to as a marketing “enigma.” That’s because his approach to marketing is an outside-the-box approach far beyond that of most business owners or entrepreneurs. If you’re tired of the same old “Marketing 101” formulas that don’t work, John will give you a framework to stand out in a crowd.
John helps small business owners develop proven WOW factor ideas that pinpoint your “unique selling proposition” and can deliver the most powerful methods of client attraction and retention.
You’ll walk away from this episode with a powerful set of practical strategies that will help you design your own wow factor strategies that bring you repeat business from your most profitable clients for years to come.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Would you like more sales, profits, and repeat sales? [00:32]
- Who is John Dwyer; [1:20]
- The gateway to marketing and sales; [3:19]
- John’s lowest moment in business, what he learned from it and what you can learn too; [4:20]
- Regrouping after a devastating business loss; [6:30]
- The biggest mistakes, problems, and dangers businesses face; [12:10]
- The first step in the “Wheel of WOW” client attraction formula; [13:11]
- How do we “wow” our ideal target audience once they are identified; [17:19]
- You’ve got to highlight the problem your most profitable clients are facing; [19:13]
- Create “WOW” for your customers and fix your website; [22:58]
- Contact John; [28:20]
- Impact and legacy; [29:50]
- Gamechangers you can apply; [32:33]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: