Discover The Power of Labeling, How to Master NO, and Why YOU Should Never Split the Difference with Chris Voss [PODCAST 118]
How would our life be impacted if you were able to become a better negotiator and have greater influence? What if you were better at being able to persuade people to do the things you want them to do? Imagine what it would look like to “Never Split the Difference.”
In this segment, you’ll hear from guest expert Chris Voss as he expands upon the emotional labeling, how to master NO, and steps you can take to avoid compromise and never split the difference EVER AGAIN. Make sure to take notes on this information PACKED episode!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Common Mistakes Made in Negotiations; [3:30]
- The Power of Labeling; [13:30]
- How to Master NO; [19:00]
- The 2 Words that Transform Any Negotiation; [23:00]
- The Power of the Word FAIR; [32:00]
- And more…
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- NEVER miss an episode of Growth To Freedom click HERE to subscribe!
- Connect with us on Twitter: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
- Chris’ website: blackswanltd.com
- Book: Never Split The Difference
- Book: Winning Through Intimidation
- TEXT the words “THATSRIGHT” to 22828 to get Chris’ FREE Negotiation Newsletter
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: