Discover Your Untapped Potential, Keys to Lasting Transformation, and Why Moments Matter with Dave Sanderson [PODCAST 110]
Do you remember the airplane crash landing on the Hudson River, with the famous pilot “Sully”? Well, what you probably don’t know is there were many men and women that day who were as equally important in securing the lives of the passengers on the plane. One of those unsung heroes was Dave Sanderson.
Dave Sanderson was the last passenger off of the plane that crash-landed into the Hudson River. He risked his own life to ensure the well-being and safety of dozens of other people. From that experience, Dave emerged with a mission to encourage others to do the right thing and to help people make a difference in how they do business and live their lives.
Today you are going to learn, how to discover your untapped potential, the keys to lasting transformation, and why moments matter with guest expert Dave Sanderson.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Who is Dave Sanderson?; [0:31]
- Dave Sanderson – skills learned from Tony Robbins used in a crisis situation; [3:30]
- Hearing the words, “Brace for impact” on a plane headed into the Hudson River; [6:40]
- Lessons learned in transitioning from the restaurant industry to a career in sales; [13:00]
- Dave’s lowest point in business and how you can learn from his experience; [16:30]
- Why Dave told a woman on the crashed plane to throw her baby; [18:30]
- Dave’s keys to getting transformation in your life; [20:20]
- Game-changing strategies that can take your business to the next level; [21:30]
- Discover the six human needs;[23:20]
- Rapid strategies you can use to tap into auditory, visual and kinesthetic modes; [26:15]
- Take action with the compelling lessons that Dave shares! [35:00]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- Make sure to subscribe to this show – HERE
- Dave’s website: davesandersonspeaks.com
- Dave’s Facebook page: facebook.com/DaveSandersonSpeaks
- Dave’s Twitter page: twitter.com/davesanderson2
- Dave’s LinkedIn page: linkedin.com/in/davesandersonspeaks
- Dave’s Book: Moments Matter
- Movie: Sully
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: