Learn How to Deal with Anxiety, Discover Your FLOW State, and Get Back into the Driver’s Seat of YOUR Life with Dr. Cristy Lopez [PODCAST 119]
What would happen if you had ZERO anxiety in your life? What would that mean for you, your business, your family?
Is it even possible?
In this segment, you’ll hear from guest expert Dr. Cristy Lopez as she explains how to deal with anxiety, discover your FLOW state, and get back into the driver’s seat of YOUR life. A celebrity expert psychologist, coach, consultant and speaker, Dr. Cristy Lopez helps people maximize their productivity and contribution in life, relationships and business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn from Dr. Cristy Lopez:
- What is Anxiety? [7:30]
- Why you need to get into your Flow State; [16:00]
- You can only control yourself; [21:00]
- Tools to reduce anxiety; [31:00]
- And more…
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- NEVER miss an episode of Growth To Freedom click HERE to subscribe!
- Connect with us on Twitter: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
- Cristy’s website: cristylopezphd.com
- Free Anxiety Screening https://cristylopezphd.lpages.co/anxiety-screen/
- Online Assessments and Quizzes http://cristylopezphd.com/quizzes/
- Cristy’s office number: 602-3237824
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: