Setting Yourself Up for a 10X Growth Year, Personally and in Your Business PLUS: Business Success Through Getting Into Your Customer’s Head [PODCAST 44]
What if you could multiply the 5 key areas of your business by 10? Your business would explode!
There’s no doubt that growth on a personal level and in terms of business skills and development is what you need in order to grow your bottom line and reach more customers with what you have to offer. But how do you accomplish that?
It’s not as difficult as you might think if you take the time to ask some key questions. They’re questions that reveal where you are, what areas you need the most growth in, and even places where you can maximize your productivity and effectiveness by delegation. On today’s episode of Growth to Freedom Dan gives you those questions and walks you through exactly how you can ask them, answer them, and apply your answers by making a practical plan to grow each area of need by 1% every week.
Think about that: 1% growth every week in your key areas.
Where would you be by the end of the year if you grew 1% every week? You’d be experiencing a 52% improvement and the effects that could have on your family, team, and business are incalculable.
Dan has loaded this episode with tips, tools, and resources to help you start off your year right. By the time you finish listening to this value packed episode you’re going to be completely equipped to evaluate yourself and your business, set actionable goals, and execute those goals week by week to see incredible results.
And don’t miss the book recommendations and resources Dan makes on this episode. His reading list for the coming year is impressive, and it serves as an example of how leaders are readers who apply what they learn to their lives. Pick a book or two from Dan’s list and make a commitment to read them in the next few months. But don’t only read them, take notes and make an action plan based on what you’ve learned. It’s the action takers who see results.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- [0:31] Dan’s welcome to you and the introduction to today’s show.
- [2:07] Dan’s biggest priority.
- [4:38] How the best networking is done.
- [6:30] Are you willing to do the H.O.T. exercise here at the New Year?
- [13:30] What would happen if you could be a more productive you?
- [18:09] Take the time to answer some powerful questions.
- [20:25] What could happen for you if you’d take the time to do this exercise?
- [21:23] The 5 key areas in business.
- [22:58] The key to building a successful team – building great people in 6 key areas.
- [24:28] Resources and tools Dan uses.
- [26:07] A powerful resource package for you, for a limited time.
- [27:39] A buyer’s model VS a seller’s model and how you can do it right.
- [29:12] How to get into your customer’s head.
- [31:07] The 6 emotional needs every person has.
- [33:20] The purpose of the Genius Network.
- [35:27] Media strategies to leverage your business best.
- [37:40] Dan’s summary of this episode.
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- The previous episode with Dan’s kids: www.GrowthTorFreedom.com/43
- The previous episode with Rick Bern: http://www.growthtofreedom.com/dan-kuschell-creating-positioning-by-giving-forward-creating-superfans-and-the-power-of-mindset-mentors-and-meditation-with-rick-bern/
- The Moving Future Tool from Strategic Coach
- BOOK: The Hard Thing About Hard Things
- BOOK: Essentialism
- BOOK: Creativity, Inc.
- BOOK: The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- BOOK: Rocket Fuel
- The interview with Mark Winters – www.GrowthToFreedom.com/39
- BOOK: Hooked
- BOOK: Double Double
- BOOK: The Entrepreneurial Roller Coaster
- BOOK: Money: Master the Game
- BOOK: The Four Obsessions of Leadership
- BOOK: Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- BOOK: Give and Take
- BOOK: Traction
- PROGRAM: Get the Edge
- PROGRAM: Unlimited Power
- PROGRAM: Total Product Blueprint
- Get your free resource package: www.GrowthToFreedom.com/mastery
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode
- James Cameron
- George Lucas
- Dan Sullivan
- Coach Pat Riley
- Mark Winters
- Joe Polish
- Gino Wickman
- Tony Robbins
- Frank Kern
- Brendon Burchard
- Dan Kennedy
- Michael Fishman
- J.J. Virgin
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell