How to Present Yourself and Your Service In a Way That Generates More Leads More Sales and More Profits. [PODCAST 55]
Would you like to know how to package and present yourself or your offer to generate more leads, more sales, and more profits?
On this episode of Growth to Freedom that’s exactly what I’m going to show you. Once you see how simple it is, you’re going to be surprised that more people, including you, haven’t been doing this all along. It’s not a difficult process – it only takes 15 minutes of brainstorming with a pencil and paper – but it will yield long term results if you take it seriously and do the work.
The process I’m going to describe today begins with a series of simple questions that reveal the danger, needs, and desires of your ideal client.
These questions are designed to get you inside the head of that ideal client, the one who needs exactly what it is you have to offer. When you’re able to understand what they think about the problems, pains, and passions that drive them toward a solution like the one you offer, you’ll begin to see exactly what you need to say, how you need to approach them, and what you need to offer to generate the sale.
Today’s show will give you a road map that shows you the steps: How to position yourself and your product or service, how to communicate the value you offer, how to phrase your call to action, how to overcome objections, and how to ask for and get the sale.
It’s amazing what a few pointed questions can do, but you’re only going to see the results I’m promising if you take the time to actually do what I’m sharing with you: Get your pencil and paper, sit down, and walk yourself through these questions.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll get in this segment:
- [0:31] How to get to the core of your clients desires;
- [3:00] Dan Sullivan’s framework: The problem is not the problem, it’s how you think about the problem;
- [3:20] The questions you need to ask yourself (and I didn’t come up with these) – for greater clarity, productivity, and conversions;
- [4:15] Rethinking what you offer? (HINT: It’s not what you think it is);
- [5:22] How to create Exponential Outcomes: What is it going to do for your clients overall?
- [6:43] How to read your clients minds (market research);
- [9:08] Identify your ideal client’s top 3 desires (and how you can uniquely fulfill it);
- [10:15] What are the biggest reasons why your ideal client wants a solution?
- [11:22] How to anticipate your client’s reason(s) for not buying – and convert more sales;
- [13:00] Why a percentage of the people listening will not take action;
- [14:00] How to craft your presentation in a compelling way;
- [16:29] Why you need to come up with a “step” approach to your solution;
- [17:23] The importance of a great call to action;
- [19:08] If you do nothing, you’ll get nothing. How to get people to take action!
- And more…
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- The Episode about “Lead and Grow Rich: – www.GrowthToFreedom.com/54
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode:
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell