How to Become a Conscious Entrepreneur, Change Your Mindset, and Achieve Simplicity in Your Business with J. V. Crum III [PODCAST 105]
In this episode of Growth to Freedom you will learn what it means to be a conscious entrepreneur from industry leader and expert J.V. Crum III. Through J.V.’s time-tested strategy, you will discover how you can unlock your potential and lead your business to the success you deserve.
J.V. Crum is a best-selling author, his book “Conscious Entrepreneur” has been downloaded over 50,000 times! He works with business owners and consultants who are committed to making a bigger impact and expanding their reach.
You’ll walk away from this episode with the resources, strategies, and a renewed mindset necessary to go out and implement changes to see the results you desire.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Introduction to today’s guest, J. V. Crum III; [1:30]
- Why is J.V. doing what he is doing today? [3:30]
- How J.V. got his first $1 Million; [6:20]
- What is J.V.’s greatest superpower? [13:15]
- What are the game changing strategies that J.V. has developed? [16:30]
- What is the toughest part of coaching entrepreneurs? [20:00]
- How important is mindset in growth and building a business? [22:40]
- What is a conscious entrepreneur? [25:10]
- How you can connect with J.V.; [27:20]
- What is the difference between entrepreneurs and business owners? [29:15]
- How important is it for leaders to surround themselves with a great team? [30:30]
- What does J.V. mean by “Trust Perfect Timing?” [32:50]
- What is the “Triple Win Principle?” [34:50]
- Who has had the greatest impact on J.V.? [36:30]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- Dan’s Twitter page: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
- J.V.’s website: consciousmillionaire.com
- J.V.’s Facebook Page: facebook.com/jvcrum
- J.V.’s Twitter Page: twitter.com/JVCrum
- Get your free book from J.V. – HERE
- Listen to the Conscious Millionaire Podcast episode with Dan – HERE
- BOOK: The Power of Positive Thinking
- Listen to Dan’s interview with David Shriner-Cahn – HERE
- The Milton Erickson Foundation
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: