Be the Best You Can Be, Turn Failure Into Opportunity, and Strategies For Greater Productivity with Marc Mawhinney the Coach’s Coach [PODCAST 80]
What would happen if you could truly be the best you can be?
What would change in your life and in your business?
Today’s guest is Marc Mawhinney, the coach’s coach. He’s built a very successful career helping personal and business coaches keep their own lives and productivity on track. His clients could tell you that if YOU are going to be the best you can be you need help from a coach.
My conversation with Marc gives us a snapshot of his background and how he learned to turn failure into opportunity. But even more importantly, he’s learned to teach others how to remove the mindset limitations that are holding them back so they can be the best version of themselves.
Check out this episode to find out how you can get Marc’s free ebook, “The ABCs of a Successful Coaching Business” and be on your way to building a better coaching business and life.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Dan’s welcome to you and the introduction to today’s show; [0:32]
- Why is Marc coaching coaches? [2:28]
- The lowest point in Marc’s journey and what he learned from it; [4:10]
- Marc’s definition of entrepreneurship; [7:20]
- A local mindset VS a global mindset; [8:14]
- Strategies Marc has adapted to move past his competition; [10:38]
- Mistakes entrepreneurs often make; [14:00]
- Where does talent fit into building a business or coaching practice; [15:58]
- What sports taught Marc that he carries into his work and business; [19:51]
- A smart strategy to setting up productivity; [21:35]
- Marc’s best strategies to give himself and his clients the biggest breakthroughs; [26:03]
- The best way to get connected with Marc; [28:08]
- Why you need to become yourself, not a copy of someone successful; [30:31]
- The things Marc wants to leave as a legacy for his son; [31:54]
- How Marc collapses time frames based on Parkinson’s law; [33:18]
Get in touch with MARC MAWHINNEY
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- Movie: Castaway
- BOOK: Thick Face, Black Heart
- www.GrowthToFreedom/com/63 – interview with David Shriner-Cahn
- BOOK: How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode:
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell