How to Build a Fiercely Loyal Company Culture, Find Power in Vulnerability, and Demonstrate Authenticity with Dov Baron [PODCAST 103]
In this episode of Growth to Freedom you will discover how to build a fiercely loyal company culture by prioritizing collaboration with your employees. Learn how to communicate to the growing “Millennial” generation – both at work and as clients.
Dov Baron is a world-renowned leader and entrepreneur. He is committed to helping business leaders and innovators take their companies to the next level. Dov shares powerful lessons he has learned through difficult experiences.
Discover how his journey can inspire change and a pursuit for purpose in your life.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Introduction and who is Dov Baron? [1:15]
- What is Full Monty Leadership? [2:12]
- What does “Authenticity” mean? [3:20]
- Dov talks about his journey to become an entrepreneur; [5:30]
- What inspired Dov to enter into leadership and training? [8:00]
- Dov’s lowest point in life and business; [13:10]
- How can you begin to open up and be vulnerable? [19:10]
- How you can cultivate authenticity; [20:10]
- Going deeper with leadership and creating a fiercely loyal culture; [24:40]
- Unique strategies for producing content; [28:05]
- Is Dov still an adrenaline junky? [30:30]
- How has Dov’s marriage impacted his life and business? [33:00]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- Dov’s Website: Full Monty Leadership
- Dov’s Book: Fiercely Loyal
- Dov’s Email Address: Dov[at]dovbaron.com
- Never miss an episode! Click Here to Subscribe
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: