How to Build a Healthy Business Partnership, Grow and Scale Your Business, and Thrive as a Working Parent with Kim England and Lisha Crytzer [PODCAST 162]
Have you ever found yourself in a place where you were dreaming about building something big, special, and unique? Have you been accused of being a dreamer with your head stuck in the clouds?
Today’s conversation is with Kim England and Lisha Crytzer. Kim and Lisha run a successful multi-million dollar healthcare firm assisting hospitals with hiring strategies. Fast Inc. Network grew from this experience and is built for passionate business leaders. Fast Inc. Network curates experts in marketing, sales, finance, and branding so that YOU have access to what you need to fuel growth and reach your goals!
In this segment, you’ll hear from Kim and Lisha as they share their story and how they’ve build a strong and thriving collaborative relationship and specific strategies you can use to grow and scale your business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Kim England and Lisha Crytzer talk about their passion as dreamers; [4:00]
- Kim’s advice for stepping into your calling; [8:30]
- Why Kim and Lisha decided to start their business? [11:00]
- Kim and Lisha talk about work life balance; [15:00]
- What does seeing the invisible and doing the impossible mean to Kim? [21:30]
- 1-3 strategies to see breakthroughs in business; [23:30]
- How is isolation the fast track to insolvency? [26:30]
- Get connected with Kim and Lisha’s content; [28:30]
- The #1 value that Kim and Lisha want to instill in their children; [30:00]
- What is the biggest mistake most business owners make today? [32:00]
- Action steps you can take to transform your business; [34:00]
- And more…
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- NEVER miss an episode of Growth To Freedom click HERE to subscribe!
- Connect with us on Twitter: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
- Have a question? Send us an email: info[at]growthtofreedom.com
- Fast Inc Network
- Genius Network
- Strategic Coach
Want to get more clients, grow, and scale your business? We show business owners how to implement automated sales, marketing and hiring systems so you can have a bigger impact, reach, and contribution. Go here for our free video training now at: http://www.championbusinessblueprint.com
Have you struggled with Hiring? Wouldn’t be great to get someone who could bring you more sales, or help you get more off your plate? According to research by Glassdoor, you are 5 times more likely to make a bad hire without a proven process or system for hiring. Bradley Smart estimates the cost of a bad hire between 7 and 24 times of someone’s annual earnings. Factor that a bad hire could cost you between $40k and over $225K, it’s no wonder many business owners shy away from hiring. It’s not your fault and you don’t have to leave it to chance. Get your copy of the Free Ultimate Hiring Blueprint Today. Go here for your copy right now.
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: