How to Connect with Your Target Audience and Leverage Strategic Thinking with Gabriella Mirabelli [PODCAST 153]
What would it be worth to you if you were able to get inside the heart and mind of your potential clients? What if you knew the behaviors of your target audience as well or better than they do? Imagine the potential impact that kind of insight could have for you and your organization!
Today’s conversation is with Gabriella Mirabelli. Gabriella is the CEO and co-founder of Anatomy Media, Inc., a New York-based creative boutique, and consultancy specializing in the promotion and marketing of entertainment brands. Gabriella is a strategist and an award-winning creative thinker with a passion for building successful brands and stand out campaigns.
In this segment, Gabriella shares how leaders, like you, can connect with your target audience in a meaningful way that will earn their trust…
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this interview:
- Why is strategic thinking important? [3:30]
- The biggest mistake leaders make when trying to connect with their audience; [6:00]
- Why it’s important to hire young people and listen to them; [9:00]
- What is a futurist and how do you future-proof your business? [13:00]
- How is the sports industry succeeding and failing at future thinking? [16:00]
- Gabriella talks about how she got started with Anatomy Media; [20:00]
- The lowest point personally and professionally for Gabriella; [23:30]
- How did Gabriella get started working in media and direct a documentary? [28:00]
- The struggle of not having enough time and why it’s important to say “No”; [30:00]
- Navigating a business partnership and marriage; [33:30]
- And more…
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- NEVER miss an episode of Growth To Freedom click HERE to subscribe!
- Connect with us on Twitter: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
- Have a question? Send us an email: info[at]growthtofreedom.com
Want to get more clients, grow, and scale your business? We show business owners how to implement automated sales, marketing and hiring systems so you can have a bigger impact, reach, and contribution. Go here for our free video training now at: http://www.championbusinessblueprint.com
Have you struggled with Hiring? Wouldn’t be great to get someone who could bring you more sales, or help you get more off your plate? According to research by Glassdoor, you are 5 times more likely to make a bad hire without a proven process or system for hiring. Bradley Smart estimates the cost of a bad hire between 7 and 24 times of someone’s annual earnings. Factor that a bad hire could cost you between $40k and over $225K, it’s no wonder many business owners shy away from hiring. It’s not your fault and you don’t have to leave it to chance. Get your copy of the Free Ultimate Hiring Blueprint Today. Go here for your copy right now.
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high-level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal-making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned in this episode: