Create Rapid Growth in Your Business, Find Your Unique Focus, Become a Master at Sales, and more with Matthew Pollard [PODCAST 94]
In this episode of Growth to Freedom you will discover how to spark rapid growth in your business, how to differentiate yourself by focusing on your unique skills, how you can master the simple steps for effective sales and more with “The Rapid Growth Guy” Matthew Pollard.
Matthew Pollard is the creator of the Better Business Coach Program, and has helped over 5,500 people create Rapid Growth and is an expert at differentiation, niche marketing, and sales systemization.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- How to differentiate yourself?; [0:33]
- The biggest problem most entrepreneurs have in getting to the next level; [2:12]
- The tragedy of trying to fill a gap in the market; [4:13]
- A simple way to discover your unique goals; [7:11]
- What happens when an introvert takes a commission only sales job; [12:19]
- You’ve already lost if you start with sales; [19:45]
- The simple process you can use to get the advantage out of the gate; [26:32]
- How you can get connected with Matthew; [32:09]
- And more…
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- www.MatthewPollard.com/growth – get Matthew’s free growth formula process
- www.MatthewPollard.com – Matthew’s site
- www.MatthewPollard.com/sales – free sales training video
- The Better Business Coach Podcast
- The S.M.A.R.T Goal strategy
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: