Design Your Life, The 4 Legged Stool for Success, and Excellence with Robert Mallon and Bill Watkins [PODCAST 93]
In this episode of Growth to Freedom you will discover how to intentionally create the experience you want to have 25 years from now, how to use the 4 legged stool for success, and live in excellence. Robert Mallon and Bill Watkins lead by example and coach men to be better leaders and entrepreneurs through their Academy.
Bill is a decorated Army officer, world class athlete, corporate executive, and an entrepreneur who took his business from his garage to an 8-figure valuation – and Robert is a nationally recognized professional speaker, business coach, and mentor.
In this episode Bill and Robert share the concept of the 4 legged stool for success, the tremendous turn-around they see in the lives of those who participate in their 8 week course, and how you can apply the principles of a 25 year vision plan to build the life you desire.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Introduction, gratitude and God-given freedoms; [0:33]
- How failures lead to our greatest wisdom and our greatest success; [3:16]
- The difference between human doing and a human being; [6:30]
- What is the 4 legged stool of success and how can it apply to entrepreneurs? [11;53]
- The power of developing a 25 year vision as part of your personal plan; [17:32]
- A sample of a 25 year vision; [21:50]
- Connect with Robert and Bill; [25:25]
- Why are we like lions? [28:05]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- www.GrowthToFreedom.com/subscribe – subscribe to the podcast
- BOOK: 7 Habits of Highly Successful People
- The Lion’s Den for Business Men Podcast (Dan’s episode).
- https://rustylionacademy.com/register – get your free resources
- https://rustylionacademy.com/livetraining – get the free live training
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: