How To Develop Your Business Model Framework Using the Five P Method and More! [PODCAST 164]
Are you frustrated trying to get a steady flow of new clients and grow your reach?
In this segment, you’ll discover about the 5 P Business Model so you and your team can grow your sales and get a steady flow of new clients…
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- An assessment that will help you get started; [3:30]
- Why most business plans are obsolete by the time you finish making them; [6:30]
- The components of a marketing calendar blueprint; [7:30]
- Why you need to make more offers to grow your business; [8:30]
- What is a sales model blueprint? [9:30]
- An example of how this plan works; [12:30]
- How are you positioned in the marketplace? [14:00]
- What is the best way to package yourself? [17:00]
- And more…
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- NEVER miss an episode of Growth To Freedom click HERE to subscribe!
- Connect with us on Twitter: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
- Have a question? Send us an email: info[at]growthtofreedom.com
Want to get more clients, grow, and scale your business? We show business owners how to implement automated sales, marketing and hiring systems so you can have a bigger impact, reach, and contribution. Go here for our free video training now at: http://www.championbusinessblueprint.com
Have you struggled with Hiring? Wouldn’t be great to get someone who could bring you more sales, or help you get more off your plate? According to research by Glassdoor, you are 5 times more likely to make a bad hire without a proven process or system for hiring. Bradley Smart estimates the cost of a bad hire between 7 and 24 times of someone’s annual earnings. Factor that a bad hire could cost you between $40k and over $225K, it’s no wonder many business owners shy away from hiring. It’s not your fault and you don’t have to leave it to chance. Get your copy of the Free Ultimate Hiring Blueprint Today. Go here for your copy right now.
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: