Discover The BEST Blueprint for Success, Keys To Get Inside Your Client’s Mindset, and Tools for Exponential Growth [PODCAST 113]
Have you ever been in a place where you were struggling with your sales or facing difficulty connecting with your audience? Are you worried about losing progress and falling backwards?
On today’s segment you’ll learn a new method to generate sales, growth, and even attract the top talent in the world to work with YOU. That may sound CRAZY but hang in there – what you will learn today with this simple strategy will work for you!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- My introduction to “The Genius Playbook: The 5 Part Framework” [6:00]
- What are your clients biggest dangers, threats, or opportunities? [11:00]
- What is YOUR unique selling proposition? [16:00]
- Do you want to OWN your game? Name it! [19:00]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- NEVER miss an episode of Growth To Freedom click HERE to subscribe!
- Get “The Genius Playbook Tool” for FREE – TEXT “Genius Playbook” to 4803318970
- Connect with us on Twitter: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: