Discover the Power to Get Things Done, Advance Momentum, and Experience Transformation with Christopher Cooper [PODCAST 128]
Have you ever been in a place where you wondered, “Why is it so hard to get things done?!” Imagine, what would happen for you if you were able to live in momentum, create momentum, and advance momentum?
Today, we have a solution for you! Our guest expert is Chris Cooper, co-author of the bestselling book, “How to Get Things Done” and host of The Business Elevation Show that impacts people around the world.
Chris wants to help leaders like you breakthrough the distractions and the overwhelm of everyday life to really experience the transformation and freedom you deserve! You don’t want to miss this life changing episode!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Why is it so hard for people to follow through and get stuff done? [3:00]
- Using external motivations to initiate change; [5:00]
- Popular triggers that help people gain momentum; [13:30]
- Little tasks or Big tasks, which one should you tackle first? [21:00]
- Key lessons from Chris that YOU can use TODAY! [24:00]
- …and more
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- NEVER miss an episode of Growth To Freedom click HERE to subscribe!
- Connect with us on Twitter: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
- Have a question? Send us an email: info[at]growthtofreedom.com
- The Power To Get Things Done
- The Business Elevation Show
- Eat That Frog!
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: