Discover the Simple Story Framework, Identify your PATH, and Connect with People in a Genuine Way [PODCAST 115]
Have you ever wondered how you can really stand out in the crowd? What’s missing? Why aren’t you connecting with your potential clients or your audience?
Today in this segment, you are going to discover the unusual Hollywood method of the “Simple Story Framework.” With this method, you will stand out, connect, and bond with your audience in a really cool, non-hypey way!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Introduction to the “Simple Story Framework” [5:00]
- What is your Superpower? [7:00]
- Discover your PATH; [11:00]
- Identify your #1 Story; [18:30]
- And more…
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- NEVER miss an episode of Growth To Freedom click HERE to subscribe!
- Connect with us on Twitter: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
- Make sure to catch Growth To Freedom Episode #113 – HERE
- Make sure to catch Growth To Freedom Episode #114 – HERE
- Book: Fascinate
- Book: Think and Grow Rich
- Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: