If you could position yourself in a unique way with authority and credibility, what would it do for you?
Today, you’re going to hear from Coach Micheal Burt, a proven coach both on the athletic field and in the business world. Micheal has an amazing knack for seeing the trouble spots in businesses quickly and giving clear, cogent advice and wisdom about how to position yourself as the go-to expert (and more).
You’ll discover Micheal’s “Cheetah and Zebra” strategy, the 4 Missing Structures, 3 Types of People in Business, How to Articulate your message, The 2.2 Millimeter Concept, CRUMBS Concept, and you’ll even hear Micheal talk about his wife and daughter and how he balances entrepreneurship and home life – so you can grow, excel, accelerate, and dominate your marketplace.
Micheal Burt is a former championship coach with an entrepreneurial mindset, and he’s quickly become the go-to business coach for growth minded companies in competitive and saturated markets who want to look different, run faster, and be agile. He is the author of ten books, including the bestseller, “ This Ain’t No Practice Life” and the Wiley published “Zebras and Cheetahs- Look Different, Run Faster, Be Agile.”
If you struggle to know how to sell more effectively, how to hire people who are the right fit for your team, or balance your work life with the most important priorities – the people back at home – then you’ve got something to look forward to on this episode.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- [0:32] Dan’s welcome and introduction to Michael Burt, founder of The Greatness Network.
- [2:08] Who is Micheal Burt and what does he really do?
- [3:58] The “Wall of Fame” on Micheal’s office wall, and why Randy Gage is on it.
- [6:49] The “superpower” that Micheal has and the biggest benefit he brings to his clients.
- [8:35] 3 types of people Micheal coaches.
- [9:47] The basic idea behind cheetahs and zebras.
- [12:01] What Micheal was known for in High School.
- [13:44] If a person is just getting started, what steps does Micheal recommend?
- [17:19] Next steps for people who have down the first steps.
- [20:05] Michael’s definition of “selling.”
- [21:35] The importance of focusing on your present and potential clients.
- [23:45] Where is your high level activity?
- [24:35] Micheal’s most important things for moving HIS business forward.
- [26:20] How Micheal integrates what he does with his family life.
- [28:41] The top mistakes Micheal has made, his lowest business point.
- [31:08] What Micheal would do differently in hiring after making some mistakes.
- [32:56] How to connect with Micheal.
- [34:06] What Micheal wants to be known for.
- [35:45] The biggest challenge of being an entrepreneur and a Dad at the same time.
- [38:31] What you want to look for in a genuinely good coach.
www.GrowthToFreedom.com/44 (the episode Dan mentioned)
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode:
- Joe Polish
- Joe Calloway
- Randy Gage
- Dan Kennedy
- Stephen Covey
- Dan Sullivan
- Tony Robbins
- Peter Drucker
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell