Get on the Track to Financial Freedom, Simplify Your Investments, and Gain Independence with Jeff Rose [PODCAST 104]
In this episode of Growth to Freedom you will discover how financial freedom doesn’t have to be as hard as you have been led to believe. Jeff Rose tackles common myths around finance that may be holding you back from experiencing the freedom and independence you deserve.
Jeff Rose learned about finances the hard way. Now he wants to help people like you avoid the mistakes he made and experience the success he now enjoys. Don’t wait until it’s too late, learn the tools and tips you need to get on the right track toward financial freedom today.
You’ll walk away from this episode with resources, strategies, and insights that you can use RIGHT NOW! Don’t miss your opportunity to learn from the best and start your journey to financial freedom.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Introduction of guest Jeff Rose; [2:00]
- What was it that launched Jeff toward becoming an entrepreneur? [3:00]
- Common myths around finance; [6:30]
- The lowest point in Jeff’s business career; [9:00]
- The next step toward financial freedom; [13:10]
- What rituals and rhythms have contributed to Jeff’s success? [15:30]
- Jeff’s greatest superpower; [17:50]
- Strategies that have been game changers; [19:50]
- What would Jeff say to someone who wants to get back on track financially? [25:15]
- Who will Jeff be at 90 years old? [26:55]
- What would Jeff’s wife say she is proud of him for? [28:15]
- What’s the one thing Dan didn’t ask Jeff about? [30:50]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- Dan’s Twitter page: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
- Jeff’s website: goodfinancialcents.com
- Jeff’s book: Soldier of Finance
- Jeff’s Twitter page: twitter.com/jjeffrose
- Jeff’s marriage website: Marriage More
- BOOK: Rich Dad Poor Dad
- 10xTalk – Impact Filter – The Strategic Coach
- Dan’s interview with John Corcoran
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: