The Importance of Entrepreneurs, The Entrepreneurial Personality Type, and Why There’s Nothing Wrong With You with Alex Charfen [PODCAST 77]
The importance of entrepreneurs can’t be overstated.
Alex Charfen, today’s guest, firmly believes that Entrepreneurs are critical for growth, momentum, and the economy. As he looks back at the founding of the United States he sees that all but one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence was an entrepreneur. That means the nation was based on the spirit and mentality of the entrepreneur.
You’ll likely recognize the importance of Entrepreneurs and the power of “The Entrepreneurial Personality Type” as we discuss Alex’s new book and why you need to know there is nothing wrong with you.
In fact, if you’ve ever thought you were different, or that you were a little awkward, or felt like a misfit, or unique, then you just might have a new sense of confidence after hearing what Alex has to share with you.
Every successful entrepreneur has built ritual(s) and structure into their lives.
Entrepreneurs are acutely sensitive to pressure and noise in the world. As a high achieving entrepreneur, you can eliminate pressure and noise by using rituals and structure so you can simplify and leverage your time and energy.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Introduction to the Importance of Entrepreneurs, the Entrepreneurial Personality Type and Why Nothing is Wrong with You, [0:32]
- Who is Alex Charfen; [1:09]
- The two questions Alex asks high level coaching clients to empower them; [2:23]
- Why Alex says that we are momentum based beings; [7:10]
- What is the entrepreneurial personality type? [9:24]
- Why high sensitivity and awareness are the top entrepreneurial traits; [12:41]
- How entrepreneurs can handle the sensitivity and awareness of their personality; [15:10]
- The concept of “pressure and noise” and what entrepreneurs can do with it; [16:52]
- The solution for overwhelm; [19:30]
- How you can tap into the insights are collective learning from thousands of years; [22:03]
- How labels are attempts to define us, but don’t work for us; [24:45]
- Why Alex Charfen does what he does in the world; [25:40]
- How you can get Alex’s book, “The Entrepreneurial Personality Type”; [27:19]
- The importance of contribution and how it gets confused; [28:55]
- Gratitude: Alex thanks his wife; [30:23]
- Why community is vitally important for EPTs; [31:23]
- Legacy: What Alex wants to leave for his children and others; [34:08]
- The top strategies that have been a game-changer in the last 12 months; [35:49]
- Take Action: What you can do today; [37:50]
Get in touch with ALEX CHARFEN
Get the book for free: www.Charfen.com/GrowthToFreedom
Facebook: Alex’s EPT Group
Resources mentioned on this episode:
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode:
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell