Increase Your Financial Literacy, the Abundance vs Scarcity Mindset with Justin Krane [PODCAST 83]
What could happen in your life if your business was producing more income all the time? And what would happen if you had more predictable, sustainable methods to grow your business?
If you learn how to increase your financial literacy, you may be able to do just that.
Today’s guest is Justin Krane – a top strategist for business owners. His mission is to help you understand and master the money side of your business. He wants you to learn how to be strategic with the money that flows through your business so you can grow it and build the life you want – with freedom, fun, and better choices.
Justin is not one of those financial advisors who teaches you how to live frugally. He wants you to enjoy life as you watch your income grow AND save for the future.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Dan’s welcome to you and the introduction to today’s show; [0:31]
- Why Justin believes most people are focused on cutting back rather than gaining more – and here’s WHY; [2:54]
- What is financial psychology? [4:48]
- The most common financial myths – that are holding you back; [6:42]
- The transition Justin made to starting his own business; [9:04]
- The 5 steps to take to be more aware of what’s happening financially; [13:14]
- How to take the right kind of risks; [19:50]
- The most common marketing mistakes; [21:39]
- 1 to 3 strategies that have been game changes for Justin in the last 24 months; [25:34]
- 3 books that have impacted Justin’s growth most recently; [27:50]
- The best things Justin has discovered to foster health in his personal relationships; [29:27]
- How you can connect with Justin, [31:04]
- The legacy Justin wants to leave behind for his kids; [33:20]
Get in touch with JUSTIN KRANE
Resources mentioned on this episode:
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode:
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell