Make Your Life A Masterpiece, The Perfect Day Formula, and Overcoming Anxiety and Stress, with Craig Ballantyne [PODCAST 71]
What if I told you that there are 3 main areas that you could improve that would make your life a masterpiece?
You might say that I’m crazy, but you would be wrong. Craig Ballantyne has discovered 3 specific areas that every person can address that will make them better in every area. It’s true. The 3 words that define those areas are Control, Conquer, and Concentrate – and on this episode of Growth to Freedom Craig Ballantyne is going to unpack them for you.
As he does, look carefully at your own life – and be honest. Which of the rules that Craig shares is most difficult for you to swallow? Maybe that’s the area you need to target first. This episode is not meant to give you more content, it’s meant to help you make real change in your life. Take some time, listen, and take action with what you learn..
What keeps you from taking action on your number one priority in life?
Craig Ballantyne says that nothing has to keep you from accomplishing the most important things in your life. You can make it happen one small step at a time. The way he suggests you do it is by getting up 15 minutes earlier each morning so you can work on that one thing. Think about it. The house is quiet. Nobody to bother you. Your attention can be focused on that one thing.
And when you do that morning after morning, week after week, you begin to make progress. It’s a sure fire way to accomplish the most important thing in your life. And it’s simple.
That’s just one strategy for making your life a masterpiece that Craig Ballantyne shares on this episode of Growth to Freedom. Be sure you listen, but more importantly, be sure you take action on what you learn. You don’t need more content, you need more application.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Dan’s welcome to you and the introduction to today’s show; [0:32]
- Craig’s journey through and out of anxiety; [2:48]
- How Craig discovered the “3 Cs” that set him free: Control, Conquer, Concentrate; [5:22]
- The 12 Rules, their importance, and why Craig created them; [13:45]
- Why a consistent bedtime is vital for personal energy and productivity; [15:15]
- The importance of establishing a health rule; [18:30]
- Identify your main priority in life and work on it 15 minutes each morning; [19:40]
- Do you have a financial rule in your life? [21:15]
- Building rules around your biggest temptations; [21:20]
- Why it’s important to create rules surrounding your social time; [22:00]
- How Craig overcomes his tendency to be introverted; [23:00]
- The most self destructive behaviors Craig has overcome; [24:37]
- The 5 pillars and the process of transformation change management; [26:19]
- Why professional accountability is vital to actual change; [27:50]
- How vision empowers you to move forward in life; [29:10]
- The power of positive people; [31:05]
- The resources you can find at Early To Rise; [32:20]
- The advice Craig would give himself 20 years ago; [33:38]
- Craig’s superpower; [34:45]
- What you can do to help Craig spread the word about the Perfect Day Formula; [35:18]
- Why “The Big Deadline” is vitally important; [36:20]
Get in touch with CRAIG BALLANTYNE
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- BOOK: The Perfect Day Formula
- Turbulence Training
- I Love Marketing Interview with Craig – http://ilovemarketing.com/245-2/
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode:
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell