Maximize Potential, Slow Down For Greater Success, And How To Live In Growth and Freedom, with Ken Foster [PODCAST 95]
In this episode of Growth to Freedom you will discover how you can slow down to maximize potential for greater results, live a deep and meaningful life, and contribute more to the world around you with Ken Foster. Ken is a best-selling Author, Keynote Speaker, Business Strategist and Intuitive Mentor who empowers people to live courageously, discover their brilliance, and maximize their potential.
For more than 21 years, Ken has led people and organizations to increase the meaning and impact of their existence through coaching, speaking, and mentoring. His recent establishment of a non-profit organization, Stars of Courage – which provides free life coaching for people in underprivileged areas – is only the latest step to make a difference.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- My introduction of my friend and intuitive growth coach, Ken Foster; [0:33]
- Why “The answer is in the question” is a powerful place to live from; [3:12]
- Where Ken sees most people get stuck; [5:08]
- How the most successful people learn to master their minds; [7:10]
- The 3 questions Ken asks himself everyday to improve his life; [9:55]
- How you can slow down and achieve greater growth; [11:56]
- The vital nature of being receptive to the possibilities in your life; [16:22]
- Ken’s work with Tony Robbins in the early 90s; [18:11]
- The 3 latest breakthroughs Ken has experienced.; [18:35]
- Ken’s lowest point in business and what he learned from it; [21:43]
- How you can connect with Ken; [27:50]
- The things Ken is most thankful for that his wife has done for him; [29:49]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: