Overcoming Cognitive Distortions and Focusing on Accurate Thinking with Dr. Cristy Lopez [PODCAST 138]
How many times have you been in a place where you’ve come across inaccurate thinking? What would it take to mitigate the influence of inaccurate thinking in your mindset? Imagine the impact it would make if you were able to overcome cognitive distortions.
Today’s conversation is with Dr. Cristy Lopez, a celebrity expert psychologist, coach, consultant, and speaker. She helps people maximize their productivity and contribution in life, relationships, and business.
In this segment, you’ll receive the tools you need to focus on accurate thinking and overcome cognitive distortions…
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- What is costing you the most money in your business – and what you can do about it? [4:00]
- Cognitive distortions and inaccurate thinking; [7:00]
- Why do people tend to have negative or inaccurate thinking? [13:00]
- And more…
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- NEVER miss an episode of Growth To Freedom click HERE to subscribe!
- Connect with us on Twitter: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
- Have a question? Send us an email: info[at]growthtofreedom.com
- Cristy’s website: cristylopezphd.com
- Cristy’s office number: 602-3237824
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: