Passive Income VS Scaling, Productizing Underutilized Assets, and the Power of Community with David Shriner-Cahn [PODCAST 62]
What if I told you that almost everything you’ve learned about passive income models isn’t true?
And what if I were to show you why and how to fix it? On today’s show my guest, David Shriner-Cahn shares the observations around passive income models and why they may not be everything they’re cracked up to be.
He lays out the key pieces most people overlook – including the role sales, marketing, and fulfillment play in the model – and why many entrepreneurs aren’t equipped to grow profitably.
Passive Income VS Scaling
Passive income may be a myth – and may not be everything you’ve been led to believe. Find out what you can do to turn the tide in your favor and learn how scaling may be more important for your growth model.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Intro – Scaling vs Passive Income, Creating Culture and Community; [0:32]
- Who is David Shriner-Cahn; [1:00]
- The things that keep most entrepreneurs stuck; [2:59]
- Leadership in an organization; [4:40]
- They Myths about passive income; [6:21]
- The flaw that most people don’t notice about passive income schemes; [11:08]
- The power of scaling a product or service; [12:30]
- Growing sales and fulfillment at the same time; [15:50]
- The importance of community in preventing commoditization; [17:13]
Get in touch with David Shriner-Cahn
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- Smashing The Plateau podcast
- www.AccessToAnyonePodcast.com – Michael Schein podcast
- http://www.AccessToAnyonePodcast.com/23 and http://www.AccessToAnyonePodcast.com/22 – Dan’s episodes on the show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
People mentioned on this episode:
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell