What are the body language mistakes you are making and how much is it costing you?
If you’re like me, you probably don’t know the answer to that question. But today’s guest, Renate Mousseux is going to help you discover the answer.
Renate is an expert in body language and has analyzed the body language cues of Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and many others – and we’ll do that on today’s show.
Body language helps show the world what you are really saying.
Body language represents over 55% of your communication. It’s more important than what you say, or tone. As your mom probably taught you: “It’s not what you say, but how you say it”.
Renate Mousseux is my guest today and the conversation we have is not only fascinating, it’s practically helpful. I trust that you’ll take the time to listen, learn, and improve your body language skills.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Dan’s welcome to you and the introduction to today’s show; [0:33]
- How Renate got into learning body language; [2:03]
- The benefits of mastering body language; [3:01]
- Why Renate considers the use of body language only a good thing; [4:06]
- Noticing body language from a TV with no volume & what my kids thought; [7:31]
- Renate’s evaluation of Hillary Clinton’s body language; [9:20]
- Donald Trump’s body language; [13:42]
- The better physical cues you want to use; [15:22]
- Looking at my personal body language cues! [18:30]
- The importance of a handshake and what it communicates; [21:30]
- How you can connect with Renate; [26:13]
- Observations about Ryan Lochte; [28:04]
- The problems with isolating body language cues from the rest of the body; [28:50]
- The best body language cues you can implement; [31:00]
- What Renate wants to be known for; [35:17]
Get in touch with RENATE MOUSSEUX
Phone: 602-910-3450 – Renate’s phone
Email: renateM@cox(dot)net – Renate’s email
On Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/rmousseux
Resources mentioned on this episode:
Video examining the body language of the Jodi Arias case
Video examining the body language of the Hillary Clinton
Video examining the body language of the Donald Trump
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode:
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell