Proven Tools to Hire and Recruit Team Members, Reduce Complexity, and Scale Your Company [PODCAST 108]
The “Small Business Owner’s Guide to Hiring and Recruiting”: In today’s episode you’ll walk away with a tool that will guide you how to recruit the right people for your business, filter out unqualified candidates, and hire employees in a new and innovative way.
Don’t let poor practices rule your business. Don’t let the tail wag the dog! Relying exclusively on tactics won’t help; you need to merge strategy and tactics together. Learn how to innovate and adapt to a new workforce. Dan’s time-tested approach will set you up for success with an unfair advantage over your competitors.
You’ll walk away from this episode with certainty that the tools provided will equip you to build, grow, and scale your company to see exponential results.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Dan’s introduction to this episode; [0:32]
- Hiring and Recruiting; [3:00]
- A small business owner’s guide to hiring and recruiting; [6:00]
- Do you have a plan? [7:00]
- Cast a net; [9:00]
- Take a different approach to the hiring process; [10:15]
- Use a personality assessment; [12:40]
- Key questions to ask during an interview; [14:40]
- A key ingredient to recruiting; [17:15]
- How to get a copy of the small business hiring guide; [18:20]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- TEXT the Keyword “Calendar” to 4803318970 to receive the resources Dan mentioned.
- TEXT the Keyword “Hiring” to 4803318970 to receive the resources Dan mentioned.
- BOOK: Shoe Dog
- DISC Assessment
- Kolby Assessment
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: