Recalibrating Your Money Mindset and Why You SHOULD Become Wealthy, With T. Harv Eker [PODCAST 41]
Have you ever noticed that some people seem to struggle with money – day to day, stressed over bills, paycheck to paycheck…while others seem to have the money game figured out?
What is it that separates the two people?
Is it that they were smarter, had a better upbringing or born under a lucky star?
The answers just might shock you.
Whatever your dreams, today’s guest is uniquely qualified to show you how to win the money game
Harv went from zero to millionaire in less than 3 years, lost his fortune, and then realized that his own money mindset was flawed. He did the work of understanding and reprogramming his own thinking surrounding money to enable him to regain his fortune, build on it, and keep it.
Harv made his discoveries about his own faulty beliefs about money through his own struggles. He realized that his “inner-money thermostat” was set for a specific amount of financial success, and that everyone else had a financial set point too.
His most profound discovery was that this money blueprint could be changed.
During his years of struggle, Harv made himself a promise: should he ever get rich, he would help others do the same. He’s kept that promise, helping over 1.5 million people move closer to the goal of financial freedom.
Everyone has a specific way, a specific blueprint to the way that they think about money. That means you do too.
If you don’t know what yours is, you need to watch (and listen) to this episode.
And if you do, I guarantee you that Harv will share something in our conversation that will make you rethink your mindset and make adjustments so that you can reach even higher levels of success.
On this episode Harv and I talk about his story, why it’s necessary to undo false beliefs surrounding money, the two kinds of habits that impact people every day, the fundamental differences between rich people and poor people (and it’s not the money), and why your real job is to play a much bigger game, no matter what you do for a living.
This is a loaded episode and I’m glad you’re hear to listen. You’re going to be glad you did.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll discover on this show:
- [0:31] Dan’s welcome and introduction to this episode with guest T. Harv Eker!
- [2:37] The things that motivated T. Harv to strive toward being a millionaire.
- [4:04] 14 jobs and 12 businesses, and lots of failure before he renovated the way he thought about money.
- [6:39] What is a millionaire mind?
- [8:22] How to reset your money mindset in short order.
- [13:42] Why people are either exactly LIKE their parents or exactly OPPOSITE their parents when it comes to money.
- [17:26] The absolute necessity of undoing the false beliefs we have surrounding money.
- [20:38] Two kinds of habits and how they impact you every day.
- [22:20] What does it mean that attitude determines success more than anything?
- [24:40] Who would you be at your very best?
- [25:21] Rich people play the money game to win.
- [28:13] Why your job is to play much bigger, no matter what you’re doing.
- [31:30] The good reasons to become rich.
- [34:09] Harv’s final words of advice.
- [35:18] Are you playing the big game or the small game? Are you on mission?
- [37:10] Your action blueprint.
Connect with Harv:
Get Harv’s book:
Resources mentioned on this episode:
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode:
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell