Self Directed IRA Services to Maximize Your Investments, Entrepreneurship, and The Importance and Power of Relationship Capital with Theresa Fette [PODCAST 76]
You may never have heard of a self-directed IRA service.
That’s OK. On today’s episode I’m going to introduce you to the concept and tell you why using a service company to help you maximize your IRA contributions is a great alternative for you to get more control and certainty with your retirement funds.
There are lots of myths that swirl around the topic of self-directed IRAs and on today’s episode my guest, Theresa Fette is going to help debunk them and set the record straight. Theresa is one of the founders of Provident Trust Group, a company that provides IRA services to both high profile and average investors.
And you’ll also get some non traditional business advice on this episode.
Theresa Fette is no stranger to the entrepreneurial world. Through the years of building her business she’s taken some non traditional routes to getting where she wanted to go. In addition to talking about IRA services, you will learn the importance of relationship capital, entrepreneurship, Theresa’s lessons-learned on her entrepreneurial journey, and much more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Adding Value, and Relationship Capital; [0:33]
- The difference between a 10% person and a 10X person; [4:15]
- Personal and business clarity is vital for success; [5:10]
- The importance and power of relationship capital; [6:21]
- Who is, Theresa Fette of Provident Trust Group; [7:42]
- The lowest point Theresa has had in business – and what you can learn from it; [9:06]
- The universal things Theresa learned through her hard times; [12:24]
- What Theresa means when she says that being an entrepreneur is like “life training;” [15:58]
- How Theresa uses non traditional approaches to grow herself and her business; [17:50]
- Three Elegant Ideas that have been game changers in the last 12 months; [20:00]
- What is a self directed IRA and how can average people use it? [23:43]
- The myths around using self directed IRAs to fund investments; [25:56]
- Some background on Theresa and her beginnings in business; [30:16]
- Gratitude and Unconditional love: Theresa thanks her husband; [33:42]
Get in touch with Theresa Fette
Resources mentioned on this episode:
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode:
- Robin Sharma
- Bill Watkins
- Cameron Herold
- Bill Phillips
- Alex Charfen
- Dale Carnegie
- David Shriner-Cahn
- Jessica Alba
- Judy Robinett
- Joe Polish
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell