How to Simplify Complexity, Discover Your Superpowers, and Cultivate Growth with Jeff Moore [PODCAST 109]
In this episode of Growth to Freedom you will learn how to cut through the complexity in life and business. Discover the freedom of saying NO to tasks and routines that get in the way.
Jeff Moore is a business and growth expert. He has built two successful seafood companies and has branched out into consulting and leading his own mastermind group. Jeff’s immense knowledge and experience are on full display as he shares the insights that will help you simplify complexity and grow.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Dan’s introduction to this episode; [0:30]
- Jeff Moore – simplifying complexity, growth, and more; [3:00]
- How failure and rejection can help you; [4:40]
- Why letting go brings simplicity; [8:00]
- How getting clear on your talents and superpowers brings greater clarity?” [13:00]
- Game changing strategies to build and grow your business; [18:30]
- The power of a mastermind; [25:20]
- How to connect with Jeff; [30:30]
- Action steps you can take TODAY; [33:30]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- Jeff’s Twitter page: twitter.com/wildthingscfood
- Jeff’s LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-moore
- Check out Jeff’s appearance on I Love Marketing – HERE
- Check out Jeff’s appearances on Born to Influence – HERE (Episodes 20,21,95)
- Make sure to subscribe to Growth to Freedom – HERE
- Podcast: Entrepreneur on Fire
- Check out Jeff’s Mastermind – HERE
- Jeff’s company website: International Pacific
- Jeff’s wife’s business website: College Prep Roadmap | Facebook
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: