Would you like to charge more for your services, but are unsure how to make price irrelevant?
In business, there are two types of clients you’ll encounter most often.
One type is the tire kicker- those who seem interested but have a multitude of reasons why they won’t buy.
The other is a high-value client, those who go beyond price and focus on the value you’re creating.
Between these two, most entrepreneurs would want the high-value client every time, but many struggle with attaining them.
In this episode, not only will you discover how to attract high-value clients, you’ll also get:
- The 2 Factors to Position Yourself Differently
- The Hidden Offer Secret and Script I Learned Back in 1989 – and still works today
- The Difference Between Being a Generalist and Specialist
- What Trumps Price – and How to Stack it In Your Favor
- 7 Critical Differentiators to Position Yourself as the ONLY choice in your industry
- 5 Ways to Add Additional Value for your Clients (that allows you to charge more)
- The Cost of Working with You VS The Cost of Not Working with You
- The Bold Offer that led to Media Opportunities, and Opened the Door to a Multi-Million Dollar Publishing Business
- Why Finding a Need and Filling It Leads to a Dead End – and what to Do Instead
- The 6 Different Desires to Focus on for your Clients
- And More…
Have you hit a plateau with your sales and conversions – and could use some help?
Get a steady flow of leads, sales, and profits. Learn more by scheduling a Breakthrough Clarity Session at http://www.BreakthroughStrategyCall.com.