Tony Horton: Do Your Best and Forget The Rest – How YOU Can Truly Be Your Very Best [PODCAST 87]
In this episode, you’re going to learn how to transform your mind and body with Tony Horton. Tony Horton is the wildly popular creator of the best selling fitness series: P90X, P90X2, P90X3, the Ten Minute Trainer, and the 22 Minute Hard Corps. Tony is a world-class motivational speaker and the author of top-selling books “Bring It”, Crush It!” and his latest motivational book, “The Big Picture” 11 Laws that will change your life.
You’ll hear how getting introduced to P90X and Tony’s work was a catalyst to me losing over 60 pounds – and today I’m down to a 32 inch waist and my lowest weight since I was 17 years old – and how he’s helped millions of people around the globe.
Are you stuck, hitting a wall, or flatlining?
Whether you’re a high achieving entrepreneur, executive, professional athlete, celebrity, or the average guy or gal, then get ready to learn a new approach to diversification that Tony teaches in his fitness programs, that you can apply today.
If you’re ready to go behind the scenes with someone who demonstrates, leadership, and can help you transform your life, business, and relationships, while helping you unlock your true potential, then listen in…
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn from Tony Horton in this show:
- Who is Tony Horton; [0:32]
- The lowest points Tony Horton has experienced – and what you can learn from it; [2:45]
- How Tony transformed his career from a mime on a street corner to being one of the world’s most popular fitness experts; [6:42]
- How diversification helped Tony leverage himself to do more – and how you can apply this simple process in your health, fitness, business, and relationships; [11:23]
- The biggest lies Tony sees in the health and fitness industry; [17:00]
- The type of lifestyle Tony is trying to promote (it’s about more than how you look); [18:48]
- Nutrition plans Tony recommends for the busy executive; [21:17]
- The value of a great support team and gratitude – In Tony Horton’s words; [27:11]
- What motivates Tony most during the everyday part of life; [29:40]
- How Tony stays motivated and hungry to do more – and how you can apply this too; [31:30]
- What Tony considers to be his greatest talent; [34:43]
- Tony’s biggest personal struggles; [36:29]
- And more…
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- www.TonyHortonLife.com – Tony’s website
- ‘Inspired Insider interview with Tony Horton
- BOOK: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Beach Body
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode:
- Jeremy Weisz
- Joe Polish
- Tony Robbins
- Depak Chopra
- Jack LaLanne
- Bill Phillips
- Elaine LaLanne
- Dan Sullivan
- Cris Collinsworth
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell