The Truth About Work Life Balance, The CEO’s Mindset, and Building a Better You with Vinnie Fisher [PODCAST 79]
How can you attain a work life balance that actually works?
IS there even such a thing? Vinnie Fisher, Genius Network Member, founder of Total CEO and Fully Accountable has a unique approach on work life balance (some would even say it’s controversial). It starts with knowing who you are.
And in fact, what if everything you were taught about work life balance were false? And what if you could finally rid yourself of the guilt and disappointment of not being enough, or letting people down, with just one shift in the thinking about work life balance?
In today’s episode, you’re going to discover how to have the CEO’s Mindset to leverage the things that fuel you, create momentum, and charge you up – and how to create a great business and life.
Listen in to this conversation as Vinnie shares some of the things he’s learned over the years building several million dollar companies (and learning lessons the hard way).
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Dan’s welcome to you and introduction to the CEO’s Mindset; [0:31]
- Why Vinnie is doing the things he’s doing now; [2:10]
- Vinnie’s approach to “The Mission Mindset” and the power of values; [3:31]
- Steps you can take to begin identifying your values and mission; [5:47]
- Why we’re trying to work smarter rather than harder; [9:47]
- The biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make over time; [13:18]
- The 6 core areas of growth for every business; [16:04]
- The importance of people, team, and getting hiring right; [20:58]
- The most important people to hire first in any company; [22:59]
- Vinnie’s lowest point in business and what he’s learned from it; [25:42]
- What Vinnie’s business does and how you can connect with him; [30:03]
- The things Vinnie is most grateful for when it comes to his wife; [33:22]
- The most important things Vinnie wants to leave behind for his children; [34:42]
Get in touch with Vinnie Fisher
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- BOOK: The CEO’s Mindset
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode:
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan’s wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dankuschell