Unlock the 7 Step Method to Powerful Presentation, Avoid Public Speaking Mistakes, and Connect with your Audience [PODCAST 114]
Have you ever wondered how you could do a presentation, record a video, or write emails that actually compel people to work WITH you? Wouldn’t it be a game-changer to have a tool to help you achieve those results?
On today’s segment, you’ll discover the “7 Step Method to Powerful Presentation.” It will help you generate more sales, interest, and allow you to compel people to get on board with your efforts. Don’t miss this powerful tool that will help you connect with people in ways you’ve never dreamed!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- My introduction to the “7 Step Method to Powerful Presentation” [2:00]
- The psychology behind a GREAT introduction; [6:40]
- What education framework do you offer? Have you NAMED it? [13:00]
- Without ACTION nothing happens; [18:00]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- NEVER miss an episode of Growth To Freedom click HERE to subscribe!
- Get “The Genius Playbook Tool” for FREE – TEXT “Genius Playbook” to 4803318970
- Connect with us on Twitter: twitter.com/dan_kuschell
- Make sure to catch Ep. #35 with Sean Terry – HERE
- Make sure to catch Ep. #88 with Joel Weldon – HERE
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: