Using the Five P Process to Create Momentum, Freedom, and Progress [PODCAST 102]
In this episode of Growth to Freedom you will discover the easy tools that you can use to increase transform your business using the five P process we discussed on episode 101.
Traditional marketing is DEAD and when you learn the 5 P’s you position yourself as the definitive choice in your marketplace.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Introduction: Position and Packaging of You; [1:10]
- How to use education based marketing to better position yourself; [2:30]
- The benefits of creating a “Consumer’s Guide” for your industry; [3:05]
- Podcasting as a tool to cement your position in the marketplace; [7:05]
- Writing a book to get your name out there; [7:30]
- Create a Bio Video; [8:40]
- Driving traffic to your site; [10:30]
- Starting over; [14:40]
- Get started NOW; [16:20]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- PODCAST 101 – Growth to Freedom
- 90 Minute Book
- PODCAST 98 – Growth to Freedom
- Genius Network
- ELF Business Blueprint
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: